Friday 30 August 2019

TESSOL: Undergraduate Diploma


This year I have been very fortunate to have been awarded one of the TESSOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) scholarships through the University of Auckland. My application was supported by my leader of learning Heath McNeil and Karyn Patterson (head of ESSOL). 

Currently, I have Tuesday night classes at the University of Auckland, Epsom Campus. I have successfully completed the course EDPROFST227: TESSOL Language Learning Need in Semester One. I have learned quite a few activities and tasks to practice with my learners. This course also helped me to reflect on my teaching practice and pedagogy not just with English Second Language learners but with all my learners. At the moment, I am in Semester Two currently working on EDPROF372: TESSOL: Language Learning through Tasks.

I will blog more about some of the tasks, activities and assignments that I have done later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment